Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So Brett just informed me that last night at about 11pm I marched into the living room (I had been sleeping), woke him up in the chair and angrily informed him that Phoenix was fussing and he needed to come take care of him. I don't remember any of this. After he got up, made a bottle and came to our room he realized that Phoenix was not fussing and was in fact SOUND asleep. So who knows if I dreamed that he was fussing or if he actually fell back asleep by the time Brett came to bed. I'm not typically a sleepwalker/talker but sometimes when I'm overtired I guess I do! I used to do it a lot more when I was younger, but haven't done things like that in awhile. Guess I'm starting back up...lol!

"Smell dat fower."


The "Bunny Rat" that we feed carrots to...

No comments: