Friday, June 27, 2008

The terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Yes. That would be yesterday. I had a 9am appointment at the dealership to get our car looked at because the AC isn't working. (Do you know how hard it is to get me and the kids somewhere by that time in the morning??) I asked how long it would take and they told me 45 minutes. Needless to say it took a little more than two hours. So while we are at the dealership Zadie was horribly naughty (due to boredom most likely) which made the wait very stressful. Then it cost $200 and they are not even SURE they fixed it. They told me to drive it for a week or so and if it started blowing hot air again to bring it back in. PLUS they found another repair (a leak in the power steering something or other) that is going to cost about $1000 to fix. WHAT??? We've only had the van for 3 months and it's only 2 years old!! It was also supposed to have been totally looked over before we bought it...so really I feel like they lied to us about the van. Grrr. To top off the day Phoenix hasn't been sleeping. Literally...he sleeps for 5 minutes every time I lay him down and then starts crying. He's done this All. Day. Long. Which also means that he's crabby the rest of the time because he hasn't slept. Which also makes for one crabby Mamma. I'm just glad it's almost the weekend. I think I need a Mamma vacation. Maybe I'll go to a movie by myself one night after the kids are in bed or something. Of course as frustrated as I am with the kids I would still miss them too much to be away for more than a few hours. Sick isn't it?

Pics from the last few days...
Laughing baby
DSC_0084

My sweet boy
DSC_0087 DSC_0088

DSC_0092

cute girl
DSC_0099
DSC_0101

DSC_0131

Thumbs up
DSC_0121

My kitties
DSC_0128

DSC_0109

DSC_0108

No comments: