Thursday, June 19, 2008

We've had a bit of a hard week here so far. Phoenix has been really fussy for the most part. Laying him down at all causes him to cry. He's usually ok if I'm holding him. Needless to say I'm not getting much done around here. I'm also not feeling good. Probably because of the Lyme meds, but I'm not sure. This morning I am SO tired and even feeling sick to my stomach...although I can't tell if that's just a by-product of being so tired. Phoenix was up several times last night (3 or 4) so I feel like I didn't sleep at all.
Ok, in spite of all that I really have enjoyed the kids this week...they've both been really sweet.

She loves holding him
DSC_0475

kisses
DSC_0477

Yesterday my friend Stephanie came over and we went to the pool for a little while. Phoenix fell asleep all wet and in his swimming trunks...so cute!
DSC_0491

Zadie in the bath
DSC_0495

DSC_0515

This is what Harley looks like while he watches Zadie take a bath
DSC_0505

Half smile
DSC_0513

Phoenix looked so sweet sleeping on my bed last night
DSC_0518

No comments: