Monday, June 2, 2008

Broken Camera :(

So, my camera has officially bit the dust. I can't get it to work at all shrug I'm really really hoping that we get our Stimulus check soon...I think Brett is ok with us using some of it to get a new digital camera. I really hate to go even a month without one. I can take pics with my Nikon SLR but it's so expensive to develop the film...I won't use it nearly as much as I'll use my digital. Right now I'm thinking about the Nikon D40 digital SLR. My SLR is a Nikon and I like knowing that any lenses or accessories that I have/buy could be used for both camera's. Do any of you have any experience with the Nikon D40? I still have to check out the Cannon's too...I'm going to do a lot of research before I dump $500 on a camera.
Anyway...since I can't post new pics I figured that old pics would have to do. I got to looking at pictures of Zadie from a year ago and it's hard for me to believe how much she has changed!

Last year (June 2, 2007)...we spent some time at the pool icon_mrgreen

These were taken right before I got pregnant with Phoenix...
m91805806
m91805762
m91605419

This year...
DSCN7118

(frosting face)
DSCN7015

...and her Nana was here at the same time last year.
Last year and this year...
m90725603
DSCN7021

And this is just a bonus picture for you all. This picture was taken the summer I was 18 (so that would be 1994??. I worked on staff at the camp that I grew up on (Silver Birch Ranch) and that summer I was the waterfront director. I'm the blonde sitting on the rail. My my, how time flies! ...I get a kick out of how blonde I was...that was before I ever colored my hair. Maybe I should go back blonde again.

No comments: