Sunday, May 11, 2008

My boys napped on the bed together yesterday...


Phoenix is such a sweet heart...and at the same time he's turning into a high maintenance baby! He wants to be held 24/7 and cries and cries when I put him down. I love holding him, but it is hard because I can't hold him as much as he wants me to. I have a feeling he's not going to be nearly as independent as Zadie. I keep telling myself that he's already 2.5 months old...and it won't be much longer until he is crawling and then walking. I know he'll probably still want me a lot but it won't be forever that I have to hold him all the time. I guess my house will just be a wreck for the next few months...
Today, for Mother's Day, I got to take a very LONG nap!! I slept for about 4 hours! It was so so wonderful. I slept so hard that I didn't even wake up when Brett came in our room several times to get laundry! Yes, my hubby not only let me sleep but he's spent all weekend cleaning and doing laundry too. Yes, I know he's wonderful!
I'm still not feeling good. I've started one of my new medicines and am giving myself a week or two before I start the other one. The one I haven't started yet has some pretty creepy side effects...mainly nightmares. I talked to a cousin who has taken it and she said that both she and her hubby had bad nightmare's when they took it (they took it as a Malaria preventative when they lived in New Guinea). I think I'm going to try to call my lyme doc. tomorrow to see if there is anything else I can take instead. The one I've already started seems to make me feel dizzy and light headed quite a bit. That's a pretty uncomfortable side effect and I'm really hoping that it goes away quickly.

Ok, I'll leave you with a pic of me and Phoenix from yesterday :happy: ...my little love bug.

No comments: