Friday, May 16, 2008

Ok, so apparently Zadie has figured out how to take her clothes off. This morning when we woke up I went in her room to get her and found her in nothing but a diaper. Thank goodness she hasn't figured out how to get the cloth diapers off yet...they have snaps and I think they are too hard for her to unsnap. I forsee her running around the house naked a lot in the futureicon_doh

Zadie has been SOOO sweet with Phoenix. She loves to hold him and will sit in the chair with him for 20 minutes at a time. I got a few pictures yesterday...
(he looks almost as big as her, doesn't he??)icon_laughinghard

DSCN6794

kisses
DSCN6801

helping him with the pacifier
DSCN6810

DSCN6811

yes...she picked out this outfit: dress, leg warmers and boots.DSCN6819 DSCN6820

Me and my girl:
DSCN6827

...and just a bonus one of Phoenix snuggling the tie dye blankie icon_mrgreen
DSCN6828

My dad and sister are going to be here tonight so I've got a lot to do to get the house ready!!

No comments: