Sunday, May 4, 2008

Today is Sunday...church was pretty good this morning. Another great thing! Brett gets to play with the worship band...either this coming week or the week after! That's been one of my prayers and I'm so glad that he's getting the chance! Hopefully it will be more than just this once...even if it's just once a month at least he would still be getting to play.

Zadie and her dad...


she wanted to carry her bunny in the baby carrier.


I think after her nap I'll take her somewhere for some 1 on 1 time with me. She loves to go "bye bye", and I think she probably needs some alone time with both me and Brett...

Just a few days ago Phoenix started smiling at me!! I managed to capture a few smiles yesterday.


My sweet little love bug


And my little diva!


Ok, I gotta go give Phoenix a bath...during this last diaper change he pooped and peed all over himself! (I know, probably more information that I needed to give you...)

No comments: