Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Monday to you allicon_mrgreen
I was sick to my stomach all last night and still this morning...I really hope I'm not getting sick! I can't afford to be sick. I still haven't heard from my brother since he left for basic training. I know he doesn't have much time to talk but I hope to hear at least something from him soon. The other day we were driving and Zadie saw a guy that had a jacket and hat like Dave wears...she pointed at him and said "Dave! Dave!".
Ok, a few pictures from this weekend...

She loves her brother.






Didn't get much sleep last night...Phoenix was fussy. I started today feeling like a Zombie. I made some coffee...of course I didn't get to finish my first cup before it got cold. That's kind of a state of life these days. Maybe if I can manage to drink another cup the caffine will kick in...

No comments: