Friday, April 25, 2008

Naughty

I'm glad today is over. To be honest, I'm glad this week is over. Zadie...my sweet, angelic little girl...has been terribly naughty for the last few days. Willful, disobedient and just down right naughty. INCLUDING yelling "NO!!" at me when she doesn't want to do something or doesn't like something. Plus today Phoenix had one of those days where he cried every time I tried to put him down. So, needless to say, my house is a complete and total wreck. I felt pretty proud of myself that I just managed to keep all the cloth diapers washed this week.

This sweet little face doesn't LOOK naughty...boy, can looks be deceiving!icon_rolleyes
DSCN6452

Zadie...wearing her shirt as a hat.
DSCN6462

Phoenix getting some quality dad time.
DSCN6449
DSCN6450

I got my hair done tonight (cut and colored) so that was really fun...I'll have to try to take a pic tomorrow...

No comments: